Monday, March 24, 2014

my favorite hobby 3/24/14

Some people say soccer, basketball, baseball and the rest are sports but anyone can kick a ball or hit a ball with a stick/bat but no one can ride a board going fast and landing on the grip tape every single time you flip the board. Where i live kids on the block get in trends at first everyone was into fixies and then it was shuffling and now all of a sudden everyone is into skating, i've been skating since the sixth grade so i've been skating for five years now and when someone's been doing something for a while with dedication and put in work then thats when you can claim you are what you do. Just last night i learned how to do my best trick which is a kick flip nose slide and if you don't know that thats when you flip the board and slide on a ledge by the nose. I usually skate right after I get out school i don't like to skate by myself so i hit up my friends to skate with me therefore we can all get a clean shesh going.  I like going to skating events like volcom and Hurley where i can go skate and see some professional skaters where all the real skatings at.

No comments:

Post a Comment