Friday, March 21, 2014

#1 about me

Im going to make this short my name is Benjamin Neri im 16 years young and i was born on the fourth of july, some might say im more patriotic than a red neck HA. Also my friends call me Benji its a nickname that has been stuck to me since the first grade. Also a lot of people call me benji because i keep it a hundred and i always got that cash flow on me. Theres a bunch of stuff about me that people dont know and since i cant talk about the real me since it aint school appropriate that sucks for you because you'll never find out HA. i like clowning on people just like how im clowning on you right now because if i wanted to be straight up i could but with you haha yeah right i got better luck jumping off a plane without a parachute than telling you about the real me.
If you wanna know me you got to get know me dont kick it for a week and say you know me or your my homie cause i aint, people got to earn their respect and maybe they'll get some back. Im the type of person thats mellow and chill but you best believe ill snap if someone does me dirty in any way. Im real self secured about myself because ive gone through a lot of stuff in my life that most people wont believe. For instance right now i aint gonna tell you the real me because you aint got my respect yet, just because your the teacher dont mean i like you not saying i hate you but if you dont give me respect how you gonna want some back or anything back from me whether its the smallest thing you ask from me... Well thats the benjamin neri you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment